Hair Regrowth Treatment For Women
It goes without saying that apart from genetic and hereditary factors, the proper intake of vitamins and the type of diet one maintains, have an effect on hair growth and hair volume. Women give a lot of importance to the way they look, and most tend to care a great deal about their hair. This is because a woman’s hairstyle boosts her self esteem and her beauty.
Unfortunately, hair loss is a common problem. An imbalance in one’s diet and hormones can result in severe hair loss. Thus, it is important to make sure that one maintains a healthy diet. This is the most basic aspect to start treating hair loss, especially the crown of head type of hair loss. You can read more on women hair loss and treatment here at https://www.hairsalonsnearme.me/hair-loss-treatment-for-women/.
Hair Loss And Nutrition
Along with various other nutrients and vitamins, vitamin B7 plays a key role in combating severe hair loss problems. This vitamin helps to restrict fatty acid formation, thereby increasing cell growth considerably. Various medical tests have shown that if a woman suffers from biotin deficiency, then she must immediately start to take biotin supplements. With the help of biotin supplements, there will be a tremendous improvement in hair quality and length, usually within a few weeks time. Apart from protecting hair shedding, biotin also helps to combat alopecia, dandruff, baldness and various other hair related problems.
Along with biotin or vitamin B7, vitamin B12 is equally important in boosting hair volume. According to various studies, vitamin B12 helps in building up protein and this helps to have stronger and sleeker hair. Some products, like soya, meat, pulses and cereals are rich in protein and can help a woman improve the look and volume of her hair without having to go through any sort of chemical treatment.
Natural Remedies For Hair Loss
Women who suffer from scalp inflammation along with intense hair loss can opt for the application of certain natural elements like Amla and Aloe-Vera. Both Amla and Aloe-Vera have natural cooling agents that treat and control the heat arising from the body. Such natural remedies tend to soothe the scalp which makes your hair look more nourished and smoother. Bacteria can be a major cause of scalp inflammation. By using natural raw agents one tends to kill bacteria. These natural agents do not lead to any sort of side effect. Apart from taking nutritive food and maintaining a balanced diet one can also try to follow these tips to treat hair loss:
- Choose high quality products that will help to provide your hair with deep nourishment.
- Use a paste of curd and egg at a regular interval of 15days so as to maintain a proper protein level within the scalp. By using this paste, you can reduce various hair problems, thinness, hair fall, etc.
- Try eating eggs and pulses as much as you can.
- Cover your hair so as to protect it from direct sunlight and dust exposure.
- Regular hair cuts will help you to avoid split ends.
- Avoid hair styling and straightening as they have a lasting negative impact on your hair.
- Try applying oils and products that will prevent, or at least, reduce hair loss.